Jul 11, 2008

HTC P3450 Direct Sim Unlocking

Enjoy Free Unlimited Unlocking HTC TOUCH P3450..

No need to pay anymore..Remember it is freee......

Click Read More for full details

1. Connect your Phone and establish Activesync Connection.
2. Install 'Cert_SPCS.cab' and 'EnableRapi.cab' on your device.( Copy them to your devide and run).
3. Run 'Touch_Unlock.exe'.
4. Open the file 'Unlock_result.exe' generated upon execution with Hex Editor.
5. The eight-character code beside the IMEI number in the file is your Unlock code.

Enjoy !!

Download it? click here

Published by: unlock4mobile.blogspot.com

2 comments:

hai,
I have HTC mobile.I already bought the code for my mobile.I don't know how to unlock my mobile by using code.Then i got the instructions from unlocking guide.It's useful for me.

hi,
i also found another site which gives u unlock codes

Post a Comment

Visit our Facebook Community